Congratulations on having your paper accepted for publication in the proceedings of the 2020 13th International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management (KSEM 2020). Please carefully consider and address the reviewers' comments when you prepare the camera-ready version of your paper. The camera-ready copy of your paper must conform to the Springer's conference paper templates, which can be find in the author's instruction page here: http://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines.
• Full papers are expected to be no longer than 12 pages, including all text, figures, references and appendices.
• Short papers are expected to be within 8 pages, including all text, figures, references and appendices.
• At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register (regular registration fee) and present at the conference.
Your final camera-ready paper is STRICTLY due by June 12, 2020 8:00 PM Beijing Time UTC/GMT +8 hours. Late submission will not be possible for the inclusion into the proceedings.
Including ORCID Identifier
ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID) hosts a registry of unique researcher identifiers and a transparent method of linking research activities to their identifiers. Please see www.springer.com/gp/authors-editors/orcid for more details. You may apply an individual ORCID at www.orcid.org and include them with your address information in the headers of your papers.
Consent to Publish Form Preparation
Every accepted paper needs to be accompanied by the signed Springer Consent to Publish form before it can be included in the Springer proceedings. You can download and fill the form directly from KSEM2020CopyrightForm. One representative author of the paper needs to sign and scan the form and include it into your camera-ready submission. Note that Springer will not accept digital signatures, so please make sure that your form has been signed in ink and well scanned.
Camera Ready Submission
To submit the final version of your paper, please follow below procedures:
• Create a folder named KSEM2020PXXX where XXX is your paper ID, and include the following files:
1) the LaTeX or Word source files of your paper, LaTex files should include all associated style files, special fonts, eps files, and references should be supplied as Bib files
2) the PDF file of your paper
3) Complete file authors, which should contain full names of all authors (surnames marked by capital letters) and their email addresses. The corresponding author's name, postal mailing address, mobile number, and contact email address.
4) scanned signed Springer Consent to Publish Form
• Zip the folder into KSEM2020PXXX.zip file and
• Submit the zip file by email to email@example.com, the subject of the email should be KSEM2020PXXX
At least one author of the paper must register for the conference by June 20, 2020 for inclusion in the proceedings.
• If you have any question about camera-ready copy preparation and submission, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.